Abu Dhabi Ports reveals plan to develop Egypt's Safaga port after obtaining 30-year concession

Sun, 19 Mar 2023 - 04:16 GMT

This contributes to greatly expanding the group's activities in Egypt.

Mubadala Petroleum buys 20% of Noor Field’s concession

Mon, 12 Nov 2018 - 02:40 GMT

Eni owns 85 percent of Noor concession through a subsidiary, while the other 15 percent goes to Tharwa Petroleum Company.

Qarun Petroleum production averages 35,600bpd

Tue, 20 Jun 2017 - 12:23 GMT

Qarun Petroleum Company’s (QPC) oil production stood at 35,600 barrels per day (bpd) in fiscal year 2016/2017.

North Alexandria project progress ahead of schedule: Molla

Tue, 13 Jun 2017 - 10:12 GMT

The second phase of the North Alexandria project is moving along faster than planned, Minister of Petroleum Tarek El-Molla said Tuesday.

Output of 2 North Ras Qattara wells above expectations: IPR

Mon, 05 Jun 2017 - 03:59 GMT

Texas-based IPR Energy Group announced success of drilling NRQ-11X and NRQ-9-2 wells in the North Ras Qattara concession in the Western Desert.