UEFA Champions League, uefa.com
CAIRO – 21 November 2017: The Champions League returned after its international break, and eight matches will be played on Tuesday in the group stages as follows:
- Manchester City will host their Dutch counterpart, Feyenoord, at Etihad Stadium.
- Tottenham Hotspurs will visit Borussia Dortmund’s Signal Iduna Park Stadium.
- Monaco, the fourth in Group G will host Leipzig at Stade Louis II.
- Napoli, which sits at the top of the Serie A table, will host Shakhtar Donetsk at Stadio San Paolo.
- At the top of the round, Liverpool will visit Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán Stadium to face Seville.
- Beşiktaş, which sits at the top of Group G, will host Porto at Vodafone Arena.
- Real Madrid will visit GSP Stadium to play against Apoel.
- Spartak Moscow will host Maribor at Otkrytiye Arena.
It is worth mentioning that Real Madrid is the club that has won the most titles, including the last two.