Ingredients (takes 30 mins to make)
40 g unsalted butter
300 g digestive biscuits
300 g strawberries, quartered
1 tbsp strawberry jam, thinned
500 g mascarpone
4 tbsp icing sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
100 g white chocolate, melted
whipping cream, for decoration
1. Melt the butter in a small pan over a medium heat. Turn off the heat and set aside.
2. Place the biscuits in a strong plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin to make fine crumbs.
3. Mix biscuit crumbs with butter and press into a springform pan. Allow to chill for 10 minutes in the fridge to set.
4. Combine strawberry halves with thinned jam and set aside.
5. Combine mascarpone, icing sugar, vanilla extract and the white chocolate in a bowl and beat until smooth. Spoon on top of the biscuit base and level.
6. Decorate the edge of cheesecake with piped whipping cream.
7. Pour the strawberries on top and chill in fridge until ready to serve.
Leave a Comment