||English & Arabic
||Journalism, Media, Publishing
- Processes, inputs and retrieves images from the IBA Media archiving system.
- Works with magazine art coordinators to pull art for the designers.
- Coordinates between writers and photographers to schedule photo shoots.
- Vets incoming phone calls for editorial department for both magazines, directs calls to appropriate people. Takes complete and detailed messages.
- Follows up on media department administrative and HR issues, such as freelance contracts, availability of expenses and freelance pay, visa and press card renewals, letters and faxes for interview requests and photography permissions.
||-Strong verbal and written communication skills-Attention to detail and confidentiality
-Planning and organizing
||1 - 2 Years.
Contact us at (email@example.com
Apply Online here:
[contact-form firstname.lastname@example.org' subject='Online Job Application'][contact-field label='Name' type='name' required='1'/][contact-field label='Email' type='email' required='1'/][contact-field label='Job Vacancy' type='select' required='1' options='Illustrator,Writer,Administrative Assistant,Editor,Proofreader,Editorial Assistant,Archivist,Sales and Marketing Executive'/][contact-field label='Application Type' type='radio' required='1' options='Job - Full Time,Job – Part Time,Intern'/][contact-field label='Years Of Experience' type='radio' options='Less Than 2 Years,2 to 5 Years,More than 5 Years'/][contact-field label='Please copy and paste your CV here:' type='textarea'/][contact-field label='When Can You Start with IBAG Media' type='radio' options='Immediately,In 1-3 Months,In 3-6 Months'/][/contact-form]