Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman - REUTERS
RIYADH - 26 October 2017: Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman said Saudi Arabia's dispute with neighboring Qatar had not affected investment, The Daily Mail reported on Thursday.
"Qatar is a very, very, very small issue," he said.
Saudi Arabia and three Arab allies cut diplomatic and transport ties with Qatar earlier this year over accusations Doha supported terrorists. Qatar denies the allegations.
Prince Mohammed said the kingdom's war in Yemen would continue in order to prevent the Houthi armed movement from turning into another "Hezbollah" on Saudi's southern border.
"We're pursuing until we can be sure that nothing will happen there like Hezbollah again, because Yemen is more dangerous than Lebanon," he said.
Yemen's location was crucial, said Prince Mohammed. "It's next to Bab al-Mandab so if something happens there, that means 10 percent of world trade stops," he added, referring to the strait at the southern end of the Red Sea.