Thu, 29 Apr 2021 - 02:25 GMT
Thu, 29 Apr 2021 - 02:25 GMT
CAIRO – 29 April 2021: A total of nine towers are under construction in the Maspero Triangle project in Cairo, as part of the developmental plan of slum areas in the country.
Maspero Triangle project, overlooking the Nile Corniche in Cairo, is located in the western district of Cairo governorate.
Progress has been made in the project, with the heights of the towers reached 17 floors thus far, while two new towers are under construction.
The project consists of a basement (lower garage) with a flat 19,220 m, a capacity of 353 cars, a ground floor (commercial) with an area of 16,970 m, a first floor (an upper garage) with a surface of 15800 m and a capacity of 280 cars, and two towers for alternative housing for the residents of the Maspero Triangle area.
A commercial and entertainment areas will be established to serve the towers.
The heights of the towers will reach 30 floors, and tourist and hotel towers will be constructed in the area located on the Nile. As for the western side of the project, it has been allocated for administrative and commercial purposes, and the center of the project will be an entertainment area, with an investment cost of 10 billion pounds.
Three towers are previously announced to be established in Maspero Triangle on the Nile Corniche in Cairo, and will be called “Maspero Nile Towers.”
In the below lines, et highlights some of the facts of the project:
- The construction of the project will be finalized within four years.
- The construction cost is approximately L.E. 6 billion and 650 million.Its heights are 30 floors, 95 meters long, and overlooking the Nile.
- Located on the Nile Corniche in Cairo, next to the Radio and Television building.It includes 4 suspended floors that connect the three towers from the top.
- The three towers are built on an area of 19,244 meters.
- The total housing units in the project are 537 apartments of varying sizes.The towers contain a suspended structure that starts from the 26th floor.
- The suspended part includes 8 apartments of large areas and 2 distinct villas with large areas.
- The towers include a group of luxurious terraces with swimming pools overlooking the Nile.It has a direct view of the pyramids.
- The ground, first and second floors are for commercial activities.
- The stores will be established inside a mall on the ground floor.
- The first and second floors are dedicated to administrative offices, entertainment services, health club and gymnasium.
- It includes children's play areas and open green spaces for residents on the roof of the ground floor.
- The towers include 3 floors underground designated as a garage, which can accommodate 1272 cars.
- The project includes a power station that serves the entire project with a capacity of 80 megawatts.