Egyptian community members in Kuwait lined up in long queues in front of the embassy waiting enthusiastically to cast their votes – Egypt Today
KUWAIT CITY - 3 July 2020: Manpower Minister Mohamed Saffan said on Friday said 1,435 stranded Egyptian workers stranded in Kuwait flew home on board eight flights.
The ministry's spokesman Hitham Saad el din said that eight flights will be operated to Cairo and Souag airports to bring home 1,435 stranded Egyptian workers today.
Earlier in the day, Kuwait's Directorate of Civil Aviation said in a statement received by MENA office in Kuwait that 1,445 stranded Egyptians in the Gulf country flew home on eight flights.
He added that three flights carrying 435 Egyptian nationals left for Alexandria, two flights carrying 590 Egyptians to Cairo, one flight with 130 passengers on board left for Sohag, along with two flights carrying 290 passengers headed for Assuit and Luxor.
The flights are operated by the airlines of Kuwait Airways, Jazeera Airways and Air Arabia Egypt companies, the statement added.