Nails - Creative Commons Zero
CAIRO - 9 December 2019: Some women suffer from weak nails due to various reasons, including lack of a healthy diet, and other unhealthy habits that result in weak nails.
et reviews some daily nail care tips that proved most effective, according to the website of the American Academy of Dermatology.
• Nails must be kept clean, dry. Avoid excessive exposure to water.
• Clip nails regularly with sharp nail scissors, avoid biting nails or removing the skin around the nails.
• Clip toenails regularly to avoid the risk of injury.
• If toenails are thick and difficult to trim, it is recommended to soak the feet in warm salty water for 5 to 10 minutes.
• Moisturize nails with oil, such as almond oil or avocado oil, to prevent them from drying out and maintain their elasticity and strength.
• Eat foods rich in protein and omega-3 fatty acids, such as fish, nuts and beans, which help to strengthen nails and keep them healthy.