Easter egg basket - Creative Commons via pixabay
CAIRO - 14 April 2017: Easter is a favorite holiday for many children, as they get to enjoy the sunshine, indulge in delicious baked goods and most importantly - decorate Easter eggs. Children have been painting Easter eggs the same way for generations, and its time to add a little twist.
Here are 5 innovative ways of decorating eggs to try this Easter
Tie-dye Easter eggs
Tie Dye Easter eggs - Photo courtesy of onelittleproject.com
All you need is hard-boiled or blown eggs, paper towels, elastics, and – obviously - food coloring.
1. Cover each egg with a paper towel
2. Twist the end with elastic
3. Drop out different colors of food coloring directly onto the paper towels
4. Squeeze the paper towel so the colors get mixed up together and have a tie-dye effect
Sequined Easter eggs
Sequined Easter eggs - photo courtesy of pintrest.com
The easiest Easter egg decoration you’ll ever create without getting your hands stained!
1. Use a thin pin and apply glue to its tip
2. Pick colorful sequins
3. Add the sequins in any pattern you prefer with the pin and a touch of glue
Emmoji Easter egg
Emoji Easter Eggs - photo courtesy of lushlee
Emojis are the new language of texting, so why not integrate them on Easter eggs?
All you need is: hard-boiled or blown eggs, yellow food coloring, and a sharpie.
1. Color the eggs yellow
2. Wait for them to dry
3. Draw out the emojis using a sharpie pen
Sprinkle Easter eggs
Sprinkle Easter Eggs - photo courtesy of letsmingleblog.com
The simplest DIY decoration out there!
All you need is hard-boiled or blown eggs and acrylic paint!
1. Base your acrylic paint colors
2. Paint different colorful patterns of random lines around the egg
Glitter Easter eggs
Sequined Easter eggs - photo courtesy of twosisterscrafting.com
These Easter eggs are for all the diva kids out there, but it’s going to be a bit messy.
You are going to need hard-boiled or blown eggs, glitter, white glue, and empty bowls
1. Empty the glitter into bowls
2. Cover an egg with white glue
3. Drop egg in the bowl and cover with glitter
Leave a Comment