Mesmerizing beach – Marsa Matrouh page
ALEXANDRIA, Egypt - 22 August 2017: If you are a big fan of Egypt and have waited for a long time to come, this article is for you.
1. Egypt is a Muslim country with an upcoming Muslim feast on September 1. This will appeal to you all the more if you are a meat lover. The feast’s colorful decorations will be everywhere and the vibes of happiness also show in celebrations with singing and dancing.
2. The weather in Egypt is best in September for both the sea and the desert fans. As it is neither too hot nor too cold at this time of the year, it is perfect for a long trip.
3. Good news for bird watchers; many migrating species arrive in Egypt in September. It is an active time to photograph the migrating birds on their trip too.
4. For the desert lovers, you may even enjoy the oases of Egypt. Along with great weather and migrating birds resting there, it is the season of dates of various types. And nothing beats fresh dates right from palm trees.
5. Beaches have less visitors and you will almost feel you own it all. It is also the time prices of hotels drop after the summer season. So, if you are on a budget and want to enjoy your time in the best manner possible, this is the right month for you.