Baby's Feet- by Rainer Maiores pixabay
CAIRO – 6 August 2017: The best nutrition that a mother can offer to her newborn is breastfeeding. Breastfeeding has benefits to both the mother and child. Breastfeeding is made especially for nutrition of the first 6 months of the baby.
Here are 5 benefits of breastfeeding for the baby:
1) Nutrition: breast milk is rich in vitamins, minerals, protein, carbohydrate, and fate that a baby needs.
2) Less infection: the benefits of breast milk is that it provides protection against infection and disease. So the human milk helps to fill the gap until the baby’s immune system grows.
3) Development of the brain: A study by the brown university revealed that breastfeeding helps develop the brain of the baby
4) Reduce dental problems: According to health.com babies who are breastfeed are barley to develop any kind of misalignment in their teeth.
5) Decreased risk of allergies: Breast milk is ideal for babies because it helps decrease risks of getting allergies or being sensitive to any kind of food.