Nile River in Aswan - file
CAIRO - 21 September 2023: Aswan's name has emerged highly in the global tourism market, and it has succeeded, with its indescribable natural elements, in occupying the throne of tourism and becoming a major destination for many tourists in various countries of the world.
Aswan, is considered as the economic and cultural capital of Africa and the pearl of the Nile in southern Egypt.
Upper Egypt's governorate of Aswan is participating in the Arab Tourism Capital 2024 competition.
In the below lines, et reviews the 7 most prominent information about this competition and Aswan’s participation:
1. Aswan is one of the tourist cities in southern Egypt.
2. President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi called it the Capital of African Youth and the Capital of African Economics and Culture.
3. Aswan is participating in a bid to obtain the title of Arab Tourism Capital 2024.
4. The competition is organized by one of the Arab League organizations.
5. Aswan’s participation is consistent with the governing principles of Egypt’s Vision 2030, and in line with the United Nations goals for sustainable development.
6. Aswan prepared a file for its participation that reviewed its efforts in investing in comparative advantages and various components to attract Arab tourists.
7. International festivals of high standing are held on the territory of Aswan, whether cultural, sporting or otherwise, in addition to its unique tourist and archaeological features.