The National Dialogue- the photo courtesy of the National Dialogue's Facebook
CAIRO – 4 July 2022: General Coordinator of the Egyptian National Dialogue Diaa Rashwan invited members of the newly-appointed board of trustees of the national dialogue to hold their first meeting on Tuesday.
The first meeting of the Egyptian National Dialogue Board of Trustees will convene in the National Training Academy at 1:00 pm of Cairo time, he added.
“Holding the first meeting of the Egyptian National Board of Trustees is considered an official kick-off of the activities of the National dialogue,” Rashwan said, adding that a press conference will be held following the meeting.
Participation in the national political dialogue is not limited to the invitees only, but Egyptians from different sectors can send their ideas and suggestions via e-mails, said Rashwan in previous remarks on Thursday.
“All Egyptians are invited to participate in the national dialogue even if they did not receive a special invitation. The dialogue is open through the website of the National Training Academy. Send us via e-mail, we are waiting for all your contributions,” he said in media comments to “Masr Al Jadida” talk show on the ETC channel.
On June 26, 2022, the board of trustees of the National Dialogue was appointed, consisting of 19 members, the National Dialogue Administration said in a statement on Sunday.
The Board of Trustees of the National Dialogue has been appointed after a 20-day consultation among politicians, trade union officials and political parties’ members and representatives participating in this dialogue.
The National Dialogue Board of Trustees of 19 members as follows:
1. Mr. Ahmed Al-Sharqawi, Member of Parliament.
2. Mrs. Amira Saber, Member of Parliament.
3. Mr. Jamal El-Keshky, Editor-in-Chief of Al-Ahram Al-Arabi magazine.
4. Dr. Gouda Abdel-Khaleq, former Minister of Social Solidarity and Professor of Economics at Cairo University.
5. Dr. Reham Bahy, Professor of International Relations at Cairo University.
6. Mr. Samir Morcos, researcher and political writer.
7. Dr. Talaat Abdel Qawi, Member of Parliament and President of the General Federation of NGOs.
8. Mr. Abdel Azim Hammad, journalist.
9. Mr. Emad El Din Hussein, Senator and journalist.
10. Dr. Amr Hashem Rabie, Deputy Director of Al-Ahram Center for Political and Strategic Studies (ACPSS).
11. Dr. Fatma El-Sayed Ahmed, journalist.
12. Dr. Fatma Khafaji, Coordinator of the Arab Network for Women's Civil Society.
13. Mr. Kamal Zayed, businessman.
14. Dr. Maya Morsi, President of the National Council for Women (NCW).
15. Mr. Mohamed Salmawy, writer and journalist.
16. Dr. Mohamed Fayez Farhat, Director of Al-Ahram Center for Political and Strategic Studies (ACPSS).
17. Dr. Mahmoud Alam El Din, Professor of Journalism, Cairo University.
18. Mr. Nejad Al-Borai, human rights lawyer.
19. Dr. Hani Sarie El-Din, Professor of Commercial and Maritime Law, Cairo University.
Leave a Comment