Minister of Investment Sahar Nasr - Press photo
CAIRO – 5 Aug 2017: Minister of Investment and International Cooperation Sahar Nasr said the ministry will offer some regions belonging to the investment authority to investors upon the directives of President Abdel Fattah El Sisi to develop investment regions nationwide.
Nasr made the remarks at the conclusion of her visit to Qalyubia, where she inspected two regions for small and medium enterprises, due to include Tanta Oil & Soap Company, a cosmetics factory in addition to another one to produce fodder.
The minister was accompanied by Qalyubia Governor Mahmoud Ashmawy as well as a number of the governorate’s lawmakers.
Meanwhile, Nasr said that Banha’s investment region will be allocated to Egyptian small and mid-cap enterprises, with the youth being given priority.
The minister went on to say that 70 percent of the land will be allocated to the youth, while the remaining 30 percent will be provided for senior investors.