Sisi 'closely following' Marioteya bus attack updates: Egypt’s PM
Commenting on the terrorist attack that killed two Vietnamese tourists and injured ten others, Madbouly said that the tourist bus drove away of the police forces that were supposed to secure its path.
He affirmed that the government has been communicating with the Vietnamese embassy in Egypt to keep it updated with all the needed information.
Madbouly said that terrorism is a real threat to the entire world; however it’s important to control it by taking all needed security measures. He affirmed that the government is providing the injured all the needed medical care.
“Egypt will firmly face anyone tries to violate the country’s security” Madbouly affirmed.
CAIRO - 28 December 2018: Egypt's Attorney General Nabil Sadeq ordered an urgent investigation regarding Marioteya bus terrorist attack on Friday. In an official statement, Sadeq affirmed the importance of accelerating the attack's investigation and the forensic report, in order to arrest all perpetrators involved.
Two Vietnamese tourists were killed earlier on Friday and ten others were injured in a tourist bus explosion in Marioteya district, near Giza governorate.
According to statement issued by Egypt’s interior ministry, the explosion came due to primitive explosive device. Fourteen tourists were reported on bus, all of them were Vietnamese.
The explosion surrounding area was evacuated and security measures were taken according to the statement.
Both of Health and Interior Ministers moved to terrorist attack location to follow up with the updates.