EGX - File photo EGX - File photo

Foreign, Arab investors net buyers since beginning of 2017

Sat, Jul. 22, 2017
CAIRO - 22 July 2017: Non-Arab foreign investors were net buyers in the Egyptian stock market since the beginning of the year, with a net equity of LE 7,072.14 million.

Arab investors were also net buyers, with a net equity of LE 162.44 million in the same period, after excluding deals, according to the Egyptian Exchange (EGX) weekly report.

During last week’s transactions, foreign and Arab investors were net sellers, with a net equity of LE 11.94 million and LE 99.80 million respectively.

Egyptians, meanwhile, controlled 72.06 percent of the value traded during the week, while foreigners and Arabs acquired 18.28 percent and 9.66 percent respectively, after excluding deals.

Institutions accounted for 36.09 percent of the value traded, while the remaining 63.91 percent were for the individuals. Institutions were net sellers during the week, with a net equity of 122.31 million, after excluding deals.
There are no comments on this article.

Leave a comment