FILE: Students inside classrooms FILE: Students inside classrooms

Hundreds of thousands of students take Tuesday's e-exam despite suspension

Wed, Mar. 27, 2019
CAIRO - 27 March 2019: Despite the decision to suspend electronic exams for school students of the first grade of secondary school until the completion of the technological structure, hundreds of thousands of students took on Tuesday the third language exam, according to the official schedule.

Some students said they have finished the exam in a very short time, adding that they could easily access the exam platform through tablets and mobile phones.

In an interview with Nash'at al-Dihy on TeN, Tarek Shawki, minister of education, said that 500,000 students so far took the French language exam.

As many students and parents have complained about some technical mistakes that they faced in the first days of the electronic exam, which is part of the new educational system, Rasha Ahmed, a mother, said that the errors that appeared on the first two days of the e-exams must be addressed.

While Mohamed Sayed said that parents are not against the new system; however, it must be applied correctly with all the necessary requirements to achieve discipline and comfort for students.

The technological problems that appeared on Sunday and Monday stirred the criticism of many people on social media, while others mocked the new educational system as a whole.







In a press conference, Shawki said that the electronic exams that took place in the last two days are experimental. Separately, he said in an interview with MBC Masr that 4.7 million people accessed the server on Sunday, causing a lag.
 
There are no comments on this article.

Leave a comment